As a Holy Spirit-led global ministry, we build stronger men for Jesus Christ through ongoing transformative experiences and authentic relationships.
Men throughout the world being healed & made whole, living in mission through the power of Jesus Christ – for His church.
We believe in GOD, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; We believe in JESUS CHRIST his only Son our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again, He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the HOLY SPIRIT; the holy universal CHURCH, the communion of saints, the FORGIVENESS of SINS, the RESURRECTION of the body, and the life everlasting.
- MMFC believes in the authority of Scripture.
- MMFC believes everything expressed in the Apostles’ Creed.
- MMFC believes that God has revealed Himself as transcendent, yet utterly near.
- MMFC believes that God made the human person in His image and likeness.
- MMFC believes that the image of God in us has been severely wounded by sin.
- MMFC believes that the human person cannot heal his own wounds.
- MMFC believes that God wishes to heal our wounds through the wounds of His Son.
- MMFC believes that God respects our freedom to accept or reject this healing.
- MMFC believes that we accept healing only by embracing our woundedness.
- We embrace Christ and let Him embrace us, for it is “by his wounds we are healed” (Is. 53:5)
- We embrace our own woundedness “pressing on” toward transformation into the image of Christ (Ph. 3:12-21)
- MMFC believes that this healing transformation is the work of the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit restores us to communion and wholeness with God, self, and others.
- The Holy Spirit stirs us to love and strengthen one another as brothers.
- The Holy Spirit empowers us with different gifts for the mission of healing the whole world.