- “If only there were someone to arbitrate between us.” Job 9:33
- “Who can bring what is pure from the impure?” Job 14:4
- “If a man dies will he live again?” Job 14:14
- “Who else will put up security for me?” Job 17:3
- “Where then is my hope?” Job 17:15
God provided answers to all these questions in the person of Jesus Christ. In the depths of our being we have a longing to know that there is something more than just this life. That God has a plan for eternity and we’re a part of it. That the veil between us and God will not separate us from His presence forever.
“I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!” Job 19:25-27.
What is the burning question that you hold in your heart today? Not the ones on the surface. But the gut wrenching question that you hang all you are upon? Take that question, and your heart, to Jesus. He, and He alone, has the answer. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Mat. 7:7.